- New Vehicle as low as 1.99% APR
- Used Vehicle as low as 1.99% APR
- Variable Home Equity Line of Credit: 2.49%APR fixed for 18 months then prime + .50%
All credit cards are not created equal! At first glance, you may not notice many differences between the credit card you already have and a Valley One Community FCU MasterCard -- but looks can be very deceiving. Our loan calculators can help you determine credit card debt payoff.
Based on what you qualify for, you can be the proud holder of our MasterCard Gold Card or MasterCard Basic. Is your mailbox bulging with credit card offers that sound too good to be true? They probably are! Responding to these offers may seem like a good idea, but it usually ends up costing you in the long run.
Both of our MasterCard credit cards include:
- No annual fee!
- A 25-day grace period, allowing you to pay off the entire purchase balance without incurring any finance charges.
- Low minimum-monthly payments: The minimum payment due each month will be $25 or 2% of the outstanding balance, whichever is greater.
- Accepted worldwide for all purchases.
- Cash advances available: You may obtain cash advances from any institution or ATM displaying the MasterCard logo. A finance charge will be applied to the average daily balance of cash advances from the date of the advance.
- Direct access to account information via www.ezcardinfo.com. Aside from viewing and printing statements and making payments, cardholders can view payment address information, dispute instructions and important telephone numbers.